- Seeing someone bite their lower lip
- Having someone bite my lower lip
- Being pinned against a wall
- Back scratches
- Neck kissing
- Neck biting
- Putting my hand where you want to be touched
- Heavy breathing
- Seeing your reaction
- Secretly teasing one another in puplic
randomly compliment people because sometimes that will be the only kind words they will hear that day
Don’t let white america make you ashamed of African American culture.
Big hoop earrings, gold teeth, rap/hiphop, fried chicken, watermelon, KoolAid, headwraps, slang (ebonics), twerkin, afros, locs, braids, talking loud, etc is all apart of our culture, whether you wanna believe it or not. Next time you feel ashamed of or don’t want to accept something in our culture cuz white america says “its not appropriate” just think; if we had our own land, with just us, would it still be shameful?